Frequently Asked Questions
Is the damage/security deposit refundable?
Yes, after your departure. We will have our cleaning crew come and clean.
After inspection we will release the deposit back to you.
Check in is at 4PM& Check out is at 10AM
Guest receives 100% (less $100.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 30 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% (less $100.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 15 days before arrival; No refunds within 15 days of arrival.
Steps on booking your stay
1. Go to the book button and fill in the information.
2. Send an inquiry
3. We will send you a quote (there is a button to accept & finalize)
4. Once you accept, we will send you an invoice.
5. Pay the amount
6. We will send you a copy of the rental agreement to sign
7. Sign the agreement
8. A week before your stay, we will email you to get car passes & wristbands
9. We will send you an email about all the additional information, code to the condo, and confirmation information to enter the parking garage.
10. Enjoy your stay!
50% Due at the time of booking. Remaining balance due 15 days before arrival.
Are pets allowed?
Sorry, we do not allow pets in our condos.
We have family members that are highly allergic to animals, that stay here often.
Resort fee must be paid directly to Laketown Wharf Resort.
The cost is an additional fee plus tax.
**If you do not choose to register online, you will have to register on site.
* You will receive an email containing the link to register for parking and wristbands. You must register each person in your party, for them to receive wristbands.
*You must register 3 days before arrival.
The fee is dependent on which unit you choose.
*If you register on site or less than 3 days prior.
You must register and pay at the front desk.
When you arrive at Laketown Wharf:
*Guests will park in the 15min. parking.
*Go to the lobby.
*Go to the pre-check in line.
*Show ID and pick up packet